Routes: Hanoi - Halong - Sung Sot Cave - Titov Beach - Lan Ha Bay - Van Gia fishing village - Halong - Hanoi
The myth of Calypso has been inspirited into the Calypso Cruiser. “Glamour” and “Grandeur” are best to characterize Calypso. The cruiser features 12 luxury cabins, all finely equipped, and exposed to the widest view of the Bay; a restaurant features a feast for the senses; and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as backdrop.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave
17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set.
Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
07h00 – 08h00: Have breakfast on boat
08h30 – 09h00: Transfer to day boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay
Option 1: Rock-climbing with Western instructors (surcharge will be applied)
10h15 – 12h30: Rock Climb on Moody’s Beach (option kayaking)
13h00 – 14h00: Lunch and transfer to Thap Ngiem (Hai Pai Beach)
14h15 – 16h30: Rock Climb on Hai Pai Beach (option kayaking)
Option 2: Relaxing & kayaking
Have the whole day relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Van Boi beach, Ba Cat beach, and leisure kayak around the Lan Ha Bay.
16h30 – 17h00: Cruise back to Calypso Cruiser.
19h00: Enjoy dinner. Partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
- 06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt
- 07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise.
- Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
- Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach.
- Head back to the Harbor.
- Disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 11h00
- 12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31