With thousands of gorgeous limestone mountains and cliffs jutting from its calm waters, Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders. We offer this private full day trip for people traveling on a really tight schedule. Be ready for stunning sceneries, but also for long drives between Hanoi and Halong.
· Halong Bay full-day sightseeing tour daily depart from Hanoi
· Board a traditional wooden junk to explore the UNESCO-listed waters
· Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch served on board
· Visit Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Cave)
8.00am: Greeted by our tourguide at hotel lobby and get on your private car for 04 hours road trip to Ha Long Bay City through Red River delta. Enjoy the scenery of tranquil villages embellished by peaceful green paddy field in the rural Vietnam. You will stop for 30 minute break time at a rest point after half way.
12:00pm: Arrive at Ha Long pier, you’ll board a wooden junk and get off to the famous limestone marine landscape. A nice Vietnamese lunch will be served while the boat starts cruising. (Vegetarians can be catered for if a prior notice is given at booking time)
You have about 04 hours in Halong bay to see the most popular sights of it. You won’t have time to cruise farther to the less travelled area. However, you’ll be able to soak up the natural splendor of Halong, relax and admire the different islets and their fantasy shapes.
2:00pm: Get off the boat to explore Thien Cung cave, and then start cruising back to the pier.
4.00pm: Get back on land and start your road trip back to our hotel, where you should arrive back at around 8.00pm.
Number in Group
Valid in 2016-2017
- Our hotels set the highest standard in every service from private transfer, private junk boat, Vietnamese lunch AND English speaking tour guide to ensure that you will have a memorable trip.
- Please contact us if you wish to have tourguide speaking another language
- For join in group tour option, please contact us