- The best way to get to know Hanoi by discovering many hidden corners of Hanoi Old Quarter alleyways.
- Enjoy a variety of food tasting items those are favorite among Hanoi locals.
- Explore the Hanoi history and traditional culture in the stories hidden behind each dish.
- Learn about the key of life balancing through the culinary of the local people.
- Discover the culture and tradition of the city in the small group ( Maximum 8 People for a group)
- Delicious Hanoi Food: Enjoy all delicious dishes made with fresh ingredients by the talented local chef.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnamese traditional cuisine under the introduction of our friendly and professional English-speaking tour guide.
05.00 pm – 05.30 pm: Pick you up from the hotel to our meeting point.
05.30 pm: Professional English-speaking Tour guide of Hanoi Local Food Tours will meet you the meeting point, and we move to the Hanoi Old Quarter Area to start the journey discovering the local food world and local life of Hanoi.
Then we will walk through streets in Hanoi Old Quarter while listening to our professional English-speaking tour guide introducing the culture and the daily life in the evening of the local there.
The first course of our food discovering journey is “Nom Bo Kho” (dry beef salad), a very tasty and favorite food of the Hanoian before you take some steps to tasting “Nem Ran” (Spring Roll) voted as one of Top Ten greatest street foods in Hanoi for tourist to enjoy. During the tour, you not only have a chance to enjoy wonderful local foods but also get the instruction from our tour guide about the ingredients and the process to make this local tasty dish.
Continue to explore the street culinary world in Hanoi by walking to Ma May to enjoy “Pho Cuon” (Stuffed pancake), one of Top Ten local foods of Hanoi which any tourist should try once when visiting this city. Get the chance to visit Hai Thuong Lan Ong Street and learn how traditional medicine was made and used there.
We will have a short walking discovery Hanoi life by night and enjoy “Pho”– the most famous food of the Vietnamese before visiting “Nha Tho Lon” (St. Joseph’s Cathedral) to see the architectural style of this place which is described as resembling Notre Dame de Paris.
One more local food you will taste during the tour is “Banh Mi“ (Vietnamese Sandwich), the pride of Vietnamese cuisine that has recently surged in popularity worldwide.
The last taste of Hanoi local food tour we would like to offer you is a famous Vietnamese coffee – “Ca Phe Trung” (egg coffee).
09.00 pm: Turn back to the meeting place – say goodbye to Hanoi Local Food Tours.